10/30 minutes of boomwhackers, body percussion and voice as a team buidling activity to create a dynamic environment, revitalizing mental energy and creating team spirit in conferences, conventions, congress, festivals, fairs, gala events and so on.
It can happen:
• at the begininnig of a meeting to warm up delegates and create team spirit and motivation, even in situation in which people meet one another for the first time.
• During the breaks to revitalize mental energy and help improving better communication and listening.
• At the end of a meeting to celebrate the achivement of the goal. With this experience participants will create various orchestrations using:
• Body percussion: with the sounds of the body, participants will create in different sections a rhythmic phrase which, combined with the others, will form a song completely made in a 'stomp style'.
• Voice: assisted by their own hand clapping, participants will sing an african song in which men and women make a 'call and response' between them, creating an atmosphere in 'african village' style.
• Boomwhackers: through the different notes of the tubes, participants will create a rhythmic and melodic song for a grand finale in which we will reach the apex of musical activity.
What are Boomwhackers?
Boomwhackers are coloured plastic tubes in a number of different sizes and musical notes.
When you hit them, they go 'BOOM!' They are brilliant to create a song in a short time, especially for large group of people.